Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anybody know which famous rock stars paint their nails?

I'm in the middle of this argument with my brother on whether or not it's gay for guys to paint their nails because I do. He like metal and mainstream rock so I keep trying to bring up which people paint their nailsAnybody know which famous rock stars paint their nails?
A7X (excluding Matt), Motley Crue, (Some of) Slipknot, KISS, Papa Roach...bands like them. ^-^ But, depending on what kind of music your brother likes, these bands may not appeal to him. But, if he likes A7X, just say Synyster Gates lol, he gets treated like a God, sometimes.





But, no it's not gay at all...in fact, what is so gay about it? Nail polish is nail polish, paint who's nails you'd like -_-Anybody know which famous rock stars paint their nails?
JARED LETO FROM 30 SECONDS TO MARS DOES AND HE IS NOT GAY!

Report Abuse



JARED LETO FROM 30 SECONDS TO MARS DOES AND HE IS NOT GAY!

Report Abuse



Sometimes when we got nothing better to do, I let my sister paint my nails...when I'm onstage I wear eyeliner as well.





I'm not a famous rock star, but I've been doing this and dying my hair for the last 15 years. That was when punk rock was still dangerous and unheard of.





I'm not a famous rock star, but sometimes it's a nice throwback to B.G.D. (before Green Day)
Well Motley Crue wore a lot of make up, and they also slept with more girls than the majority of bands in history, and nobody would call them gay to their face unless they wanted a guitar smashed over there heads.
Adam lambert does but hes actually gay
There's nothing gay about painting your nails.





Magican Penn Jillette paints one of his nails.
stevie nicks


joan jett


blondie


nancy wilson


pat benatar


lita ford


elton john


little richard
Umm that guy from Tokio Hotel paints his nails.
Tom DeLonge from Blink 182
its not gay, its just lame.
tre-cool from green day does paint his nails Black
fu*k what he thinks lots of guys do

No comments:

Post a Comment